Comfortable three-room holiday apartment in Toscolano Maderno
With its dominating position overlooking Lake Garda, enjoy the views ranging from Sirmione to Garda and Torri del Benaco from the living room and double room.
Spacious warm and welcoming new apartment furnished with designer furniture for an unforgettable holiday as a couple or family equipped with all the comforts. Relaxing and typical Italian style colourful and fashionable furniture.
Two large bedrooms, bathroom with Philippe Stark bathtub, modern and well equipped kitchen.
The large and private 40-square metre terrace with sun umbrella, table and deck chair will make your lunches and moonlight dinners unforgettable with a front breath taking view.
Without any architectural barriers, this accommodation is particularly suitable for the disabled and families with children.
Type of accommodation: : apartment (whole house / apartment)
€400 cash deposit to be paid at check-in that will be returned at check-out after checks and all services booked.
SERVICES OFFERED TO MAKE YOUR STAY EVEN MORE PLEASANT
(Services not included, for which we can send you a quote, and we suggest you book in advance, but which may also be agreed on arrival):
- Upon your arrival, the first grocery shop will be in the refrigerator with the products you requested (fresh, local, first-rate, wines and spirits)
- Shuttle bus to and from the main airports
- Extra cleaning with qualified and trusted staff
- Nautilus espresso coffee machine with Waffles
- Private chef for a day or for your entire stay
- Wine and oil tasting guided by the cellars of the area
- Excursions in boats or motorboats
- Personal chauffer
- Guided tours of Lake Garda and the main surrounding cities (Verona, Venice, Milan, etc.)
- Entry tickets to Aquaria thermal spa, Sirmione
- Museum entry tickets (Vittoriale, Botanical Garden, the paper museum, Il Divino Infante, etc.)
- Entry tickets for theme parks (Gardaland, Moviland, Adventure Park, Safari Park)
- Tandem paragliding
- Sailing or Kite surfing courses
- Bicycle hire
- For children up to 2 years: crib with side guard and bumper, mattress, safety pillow, bed linen, baby bath, high chair, baby potty, training toilet insert and baby cutlery, € 70 per week
1 Room with double bed
1 Room with 2 single beds
1 double sofa bed in the living room
The solarium and its two Jacuzzi’s are open 24/24h during the summer season.
Small library with various books available for guests 24/24h.
Access to people with disabilities is guaranteed throughout the entire structure.
All the apartments are equipped with air conditioning.
On request, we can do one or more additional cleaning of the apartment and also supply bed linen midweek.
We accept longer bookings of one, two, three or several months in which the price is agreed upon in advance.
We will meet at check-in and during that time you may ask for further explanation and information regarding the area or on the services that we provide.
Then you will surely see me at check-out. During your stay, I can always be reached by mobile and if necessary, I will be on site as soon as possible.
EXTRA SERVICES AT AN ADDITIONAL FEE
- Bed linen and bath towel rental is not included in the price but is available at € 20 per person per weekly change. It is possible to ask for extra changes midweek and/or additional cleaning as previously agreed.
- Each apartment has a private double parking garage at € 100 per week.
- Families with infants can request a cot with rails and bumpers, bed linen, changing table, baby bathtub, high chair, toilet trainer, plates and cutlery etc. at € 70 per week.
Tourist tax: € 1 per day per person.
Smoking is not allowed inside the apartments but you may do so on your private terrace
Animals not allowed
Parties/events not allowed
Check-in: 5 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Check-out: 10 a.m.
possibility of larger hours by arrangement
Children are more than welcome but we do not recommend the Jacuzzi or elevator use to children under 12 years of age who are not accompanied.
WASTE RECYCLING MEMO
The town of Toscolano Maderno established a door to door collection of daily waste by differentiating it for each type of waste. We kindly ask you to follow the rules by following the collection as reported on the calendar.
In addition, the shafts behind the bathroom were specially designed to better organise the living environment and not to be used as a dump. They are to help guests separate waste, collect it and then put it in the designated containers out into the street during the evening, as displayed on the calendar found in the apartment.
Also, while always thinking about the décor and beauty of the building, comfortable drying racks were placed in order to avoid hanging bathing suits and towels on the terrace railings that would result annoying for other guests.
Minimum stay 3 nights. June, July, August and September: minimum stay 7 nights.
When booking we ask for the payment of a deposit of 30% of the total amount of the stay with a minimum of Euro 250 by bank transfer or credit card VISA, MASTERCARD, ELF or Paypal.
In case of cancellation/cancellation of the reservation up to 15 days before arrival, no penalty will be applied and the deposit paid will be returned in full. In case of cancellation/cancellation under date or otherwise communicated with less than 15 days prior to arrival, we will be forced to retain the entire deposit paid, as compensation, but at the same time we will issue a Vaucher of equal amount giving you the opportunity to resume at a later date.
Failure to show up at our facility at check in will not result in any refund.
You may ask for stays for less than a week only if you book from our website. Check for availability. Contact us!
Final cleaning cost: 150€
All beds available in the apartment are for adults (maximum occupancy 6 people). An extra cot or bed will be given only to infants from 0 to 2 years of age.